Re: [DML] The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

Re: [DML] The Resurrection of Vixen Continues...

I just want to say, i find the quotes on your weekly pages, and just for you
guys that dont check this page out here are some cool ones (hope its ok with
you)

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're going to see some serious
shit..." - Me
"Dave, this car is already a serious piece of shit." - My Neighbor, Chris

"Where's the flux capacitor?" - My neighbor, George.
"That's just in the movies, George..." - Me
"Well how are you going to travel through time?" - George
"These cars can't really time travel... You do know that, right?" - Me
"Oh... Ok... I wanted you to go back and find my car keys. I didn't leave
them here did I? - George

"I don't understand why you need a webcam so people can watch you work on a
DeLorean" - Mom
"I'm going to work on the car naked, and charge people $10 an hour to watch."
- Me
"Well at least you'll be making an extra couple of bucks." -Dad"

"Wow... a new millennium. Maybe by the next one your car will be done." -
Jason Matthews

"That's a helicopter engine in there, not a Volvo..." - Pep Boys Employee

"How'd you get a hold of a DeLorean? They're the fastest car ever built.
They're not legal in the U.S." - Dennis Matusec

"Where are the T-Tops? " - Next door neighbor kid

"Finally - The Rubber Meets The Road " - Me
"Only if your garage is a freeway, dude..." - Next-Door Neighbor, Josh

"Jim DeLorean... He went to jail for selling heroin. Then General Motors sold
The DeLorean Division to the British Government, and they threw all of the
remaining cars into
the ocean because they didn't like Howard Hughes. But he built a new one now
called the Firebird.
I saw it on The History Channel." - My Neighbor, George

"Diem Sea? Where's that?" - A co-worker ( get it, DMC...)

"What the hell are you doing to that Fiero?" - Guy driving past

sorry for takin space folks, just loved these quotes

-greg