Re: Delorean restoration project, need some tips!

Re: Delorean restoration project, need some tips!

Thanks for the info, I was under the impression that the in-line
fuses were behind the radio, I guess I'll have to take a closer look.

About the alternator, it's the original Ducellier which everybody
keeps telling me to replace. However I find it a little hasty to
replace a part that's been working fine for nearly 20 years. Since I
plan on putting in an aftermarket stereo system at some point I'll
probably end up replacing it with a more powerful alternator, but I
think I stick with the Ducellier until then.

-Dan

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxx> wrote:
> Before pulling the entire radio why not check for an open in-line
fuse.

> Your cycling cooling fan problem may be easily corrected by
replacing the
> cooling fan circuit breaker.
>
> If the alternator with the D is a Delco your O.K., if it's a
Ducellier; get