Engine Cover help

I spent this evening going over my car trying to fix some of the little
nit-picky things that were slightly out of skew on it. I managed to get the
louvers to re-latch the right way (and quit rubbing little holes on my new
paint job).

I then tried to adjust the engine compartment cover . . not as much luck
here. Since I have had the car, the cover has been very "tight" and
requires that someone is pulling up on it for it to actually unlatch. I
adjusted the 4 bolts that screw onto the cover hinges, but with no
improvement.

Any suggestions?

BTW - I have been one the list 5+ years, and I think this is the first
technical question I have asked . . .WOW!

Michael C. Babb, MCSE, MCT, MCP-I, CNA
michael@xxxx
www.babbtechnology.com/delorean
VIN 3472