New DeLorean Film Is Excellent

Dear DML,

I just received the documentary film that was re-released. I must say
that it is extremely well done. The film allows you to be in the know as the
events of the car company was formed. DeLorean had a difficult time managing
everyone....

There is a limited number of editions, and from an enthusiasts point of
view, well worth the investment. (I bought 3.)

Everyone have fun in Cleveland.

Sincerely,
Michael Pack