Re: [DML] Delorean restoration project, need some tips!

Re: [DML] Delorean restoration project, need some tips!

On the air vents, you have to gently pry them out. Make sure not to do it
too hard, as it is possible to crack them. Then you have to pull the rubber
boots that connect them to the a/c blower wells out too. If I remember
correctly about pulling mine out, there's a screw on the back that holds it
in place. You have to remove that, and of course, the knobs and face plate.

The altenator; the name is ducillier. And yes, you should replace it. They
have a very, very, very high failure rate. PJ Grady sells a high output
altenator that bolts right up to the DMC. And also, someone on the midstate
Delorea club is selling them too. (www.midstatedmc.com) I think.

I'm not real sure about the dings. I know the DeLorean shops take care of
them, but other than that, I'm not sure. Hope this has helped!

Scott