British Car Day at Tanglewood

On June 11, 2000 British car day will be held at Tanglewood here in Clemmons
NC. If anyone is interested in joining Darren (Vin#5000) and myself, please
contact me. We will be meeting at my house (6:00am) for coffee and doughnuts
(the breakfast of cops) prior to crossing the street for the event.

I do not have all the information on this event as of yet, but I will have
it soon. There should be about 400 to 500 cars if it is a repeat of the
previous events.

Robert Starling
Vin#5252