my D wont start *SOLVED*

Firstly id like to thank everyone who responed and
gave great suggestions about why my D would not start!

My D' was out of commission for about 7 weeks while i
made a daily phone call to DMC joe who provided truely
unbelievable customer service in diagnosing the
trouble.

He took me threw the entire fuel system and alittle
into the electrical system. What at first i believed
to be a fuel related problem turned out to be a
no-spark problem. The solution was taking off all the
wires to the impulse coil.. cleaning the contacts and
firmly reattaching them.. Once i did this.. BOOOM!
SHEEE LIVVVVEEess... quite a feeling.. i felt like
doctor frankenstein.

I assume dave stragand will REALLY say this once his
project is completed :)

Just thought id drop this puesdo-good experience to
the list and add some closure to my situation.

Cliff Andrews
#10854
Centreville, VA