Re: [DML] Still locked out

Dear Bill,

My late Nov. 81 vin 6058 had the same problem once. The fault was the
cable that attaches to the interior door latch. Try pushing the latch down
while unlocking the door. If this doesn't work you will have to gently take
off the upper door trim. With the trim off, lift the handle and watch how the
cable sticks. With your fingers or a pair of needle nose pliers, lift the
interior latch and pull of the cable...this should release the door IF this
is the problem.

Mike