Dimmer Switch, continued

Hi All,

I've gotten a lot of questions recently about the Jaguar dimmer switch
that I picked up recently at a swap meet. It is identical in physical
appearance to the DMC dimmer, but as yet I have not been able to
determine which model Jag it is from. I can't even say for sure that it
-is- a Jag part... but the guy who sold it to me said it was, and it was
in a Jaguar box full of other ones just like it.

The Lucas part number is 785268 1176 or 785263 1176 -- I can't tell for
sure because the 3/8 is stamped right across the little seam in the
casing. I'm guessing it's a 3 though.

I put up some pics of it on my web site:

http://www.ProjectVixen.com/images/dimmer1.jpg
http://www.ProjectVixen.com/images/dimmer2.jpg
http://www.ProjectVixen.com/images/dimmer3.jpg

I'll keep you posted as I find more information...

-Dave Stragand
http://www.ProjectVixen.com
Vin#: 05927