Re: Good DeLorean Experiences

For myself, owning a DeLorean has been nothing but fun! I love the
reactions I get when I drive her in public, I once had a kid on his
bike follow me over a mile just to see my car. While filling up at a
gas station one time, a young executive guy asked me, "Why did you
choose a DeLorean, when you could obviously afforded a Lexus, or even
a BMW?" I responded, "Why not? Everyone else wants to be noticed, but
when was the last time anybody you know said, 'Hey look, there goes a
BMW!" The man quietly agreed and went back to filling his SL2! And I
have never been inside a car that's so comforable, long distances
just seem to blow by. Sure I may have had a thing or two on the car
that needed attention, but I've gone through worse. The one thing
that I can say with full confidence and honesty, is that unlike any
of the other cars that I and my family have owned, the DeLorean has
NEVER broke down and left me stranded! Ford, Chevy, Mazda, Honda,
Hyundai, Mercedes, Cadillac & Buick: all cars that at one time or
another broke down on someone in my family and left them stuck
somewhere! By now you can probably tell that I don't just like my
car, I'm fiercely proud of it! And I'd be willing to bet that a good
number of fellow owners out there feel the same way that I do. With
that said, I can understand where the DOA is comming from, to a
degree. On the DMC News website, there is the section, "Subscribers
Rides" that features photos of owners and their cars. Why not either
add to, or create a seperate section that displays all the positive
experiences that owners have had. Suggestions?

-Robert