Glove Box Insert Poll

Dear List,
The other day, I was working on my car's interior when I noticed that
my glove box insert was wavy, cracked and broken in multiple places.
I checked out my Dad's car, and sure enough, his is the same way.
I'm interested in knowing if this is a common DeLorean problem? If
so, would people be interested in buying a reproduction glove box from
a DeLorean parts supplier if the craftsmanship was equal to or better
than the original, and if the price was right? I ask this because DMC
Houston has no original glove box inserts left and I have the
resources to make one, but need to generate some interest first.
I have created a poll at the following URL to find out if this is
something I should pursue getting done. The address is:
http://www.egroups.com/polls/dmcnews
I'd like to get as many people participating in this as possible, so
if your glove box is in need of repair or replacement, or think it may
need replaced in the future please check out the poll.
Thanks for your help,
Josh Haldeman
VIN 5102
VIN 15964