Re: I had to laugh....

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Rick Haslewood" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
> I just had to laugh upon reading a "letter to the Editor"
> in the Spring issue of DeLorean World. For those of you
> who haven't received the issue yet, let me qoute part of
> it to you:
>
> "In the future, I would suggest that you examine the
> publishers use of photos. It is obvious that the publisher
> reversed the photo on the cover. It indicates that there
> might be a RHD (whatever that means) out there and we
> all know there 'aint no such thing'."
> [SNIP]

Rick,

Thanks for speaking out. I can't imagine there is still IGNORANT
people in the new millenium. If the photo (film?) was reversed, how
come the numbers on the speedometer were not on the wrong side??
They're clearly seen on the "correct" position. (top speed 240 KM/H)

Now is the most interesting part..... All RHD Delorean owners are
driving the "ain't no such thing" and I think that is the real
meaning of " KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE " cause you can only drive something
that never exists in your DREAM!!!!!

Dennis Huang
Queensland, Australia