struts and more...

Can I get the struts for the doors and louvres at the local
auto parts store? Or do I need to order them from a
Delorean part supplier?

If I can get them at the local PepBoys or what have you is
there a brand or part number to look for??

Other than this question I know where to get all the other
parts.

I had the opportunity to talk with DMCJoe twice in one day
and he is one of the most helpful people I have ever talked
to. He was not in any hurry and even talked with me when I
was having an emergency which was on Monday night when my
car would not start after having put gas in it and having
it overflow all over the ground from underneath the car.
He gave me suggestions but have yet had time to get my D
back on the road just after 12 miles of owning it. Oh
well, I am still sooo excited I own a Delorean. I am also
glad is it not my daily driver becuase I would be without a
ride!!

Thanks,

Aaron Posey
#03202 467 miles!