      1. Strange Find in Las Vegas.
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. FW: reinstallation of center vents
           From: "Daniel P. Saulnier" <dps@xxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Fuel Injector Problem
           From: "Chris C" <petleech@xxxxxxx>
      4. DMC Trailer?
           From: "Steven" <vipertv@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re:  Trailing Arm Shims
           From: "jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx " <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re:  cluch
           From: "Dave Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Going on a treasure hunt / X^HD marks the spot...
           From: "Scott Cagle" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re:  Going on a treasure hunt, need a map
           From: "Gus Schlachter" <gus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. ASI Radio/Tape Deck
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     10. New Delorean article
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     11. Re: Squeeling sound?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Squeeling sound?
           From: "Robert Bell" <elduke@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: cluch
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: DMC Trailer?
           From: Justin Barless <justinb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: FW: reinstallation of center vents
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Squeeling sound?
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re:   Delorean World Article
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx
     18. Getting to Cleveland
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: ASI Radio/Tape Deck
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Fuel Injector Problem
           From: "Dale Schaub" <daleschaub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: ASI Radio/Tape Deck
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomcio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. Re: Squeeling sound? More info.....
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 01:06:25 -0000
   From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Strange Find in Las Vegas.

While polking through a junk yard here in Nevada, I managed to
stumble across a louver from and old parts car. Sadly though, the
engine cover had already been sent off and was scrapped. Anyhow, who
ever owned the DeLorean that these louvers came off of put tin foil
all over the bottom. My question is why? Does anyone know if this was
some sort of cure to reflect heat off the louvers to prevent sagging?
To answer any questions, the car is long gone. It was brought in a
few years ago, slowly picked, and then sold off, but the louvers &
the engine cover remained. I don't know who bought the car, but I am
curious. I don't know if it's the same car, but does anyonw know the
whereabouts of the abandoned DeLorean that was onced parked @ Spring
Mountain & Industrial Road? If you're in Las Vegas let me know. I
know that there are at least 20 other D's here, and I've even heard
rumours about a D drag racing @ the Speedway. Drop me a line.

-Robert

Message: 2