Re: [DML] Fuel Injector Problem

> flushed the injectors with cleaning. The problem could be a vacuum
> had suggested I change the injectors? Is this the most likely problem?

I recently took my car to a shop to have the entire fuel system flushed. I
drained the gas tank to make the job easier for them. They flushed the fuel
injectors and replaced all of the old hoses in the gas tank. I obtained the
parts from one of the delorean places. I had already replaced the fuel pump
and accumulator about seven years ago. Yes, I cleaned the fuel system and
then parked the car for seven years.

I asked him to clean out the gas tank and flush the lines. I assumed that he
did--I was wrong. My car too ran great at first and then started to hesitate
at takeoffs. I checked the fuel filter and you wouldn't believe how much old
rubber there was in the filter from the old rubber hoses in the tank. I than
ran the fuel pump to flush out the line between the tank and the filter and
replaced the filter. The car runs much better now; however, it still has
some hesitation when first takingoff.

I hope its not possible for the tiny rubber parts to get by the fuel filter
and into the injectors.