Strange Find in Las Vegas.

While polking through a junk yard here in Nevada, I managed to
stumble across a louver from and old parts car. Sadly though, the
engine cover had already been sent off and was scrapped. Anyhow, who
ever owned the DeLorean that these louvers came off of put tin foil
all over the bottom. My question is why? Does anyone know if this was
some sort of cure to reflect heat off the louvers to prevent sagging?
To answer any questions, the car is long gone. It was brought in a
few years ago, slowly picked, and then sold off, but the louvers &
the engine cover remained. I don't know who bought the car, but I am
curious. I don't know if it's the same car, but does anyonw know the
whereabouts of the abandoned DeLorean that was onced parked @ Spring
Mountain & Industrial Road? If you're in Las Vegas let me know. I
know that there are at least 20 other D's here, and I've even heard
rumours about a D drag racing @ the Speedway. Drop me a line.

-Robert