      1. Re: Deloreans in Louisiana
           From: "SteveDMC" <stevedmc@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Thanks, Everyone
           From: "Louie Golden" <louiegolden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Trailing Arm Shims
           From: billschaferabn@xxxxxxx
      4. Re: Fan Problem !!
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
      5. I had to laugh....
           From: "Rick Haslewood" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Wrecked DMC
           From: "Claude Landi" <cbl302@xxxxxxx>
      7. Going on a treasure hunt / X^HD marks the spot...
           From: Noah <sitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Jack and handle storage
           From: "World Traveller" <eurojet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. RE: I had to laugh....
           From: Gregory M Scalia <gmscalia@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: NO AIR CONDITIONING
           From: "Michael D. Myjak" <mmyjak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. cluch
           From: "Archie G Hill" <ahelio1@xxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: I had to laugh....
           From: "Chris Parnham" <chrisparnham@xxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Fan Problem !!
           From: "Dave Price" <davep@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Squeeling sound?
           From: "Stian Birkeland" <dmc_norway@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Jack and handle storage
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: NO 3rd or 4th fan speed
           From: "gwells" <gwells@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Squeeling sound?
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
     18. Re: Jack and handle storage
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 23:14:38 -0500
   From: "SteveDMC" <stevedmc@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Deloreans in Louisiana

There is a small group of us that like to get together in the southeast.  A few live in alabama a few in mississippi and a few in louisisana.

For more info you might want to contact Scott Mueller.  He is usually the man that takes the time to arrange the successful get togethers.