Trailing Arm Shims

Group,

I am in need of as much information as possible on installing three shims
on my passenger side rear trailing arm assembly. The drivers side trailing
arm assembly has three shims in it and my passenger side trailing arm has
none. How much effort is required to place three shims on the passenger side
to even up the toe in on the passenger side. Has anyone done this or had this
done to their "D". Please let me hear from you if you have.

Bill
Vin#11596