           From: "Scott Tester" <testersd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Ross Milstein" <defiantint@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Jim Reeve --Ultra--" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
           From: aabclafon@xxxxxxx
           From: "Jay" <jason609@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: alexmiller1955@xxxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: "James Kirsch" <JimiLime@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Empress Ballroom" <empressballroom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Richard Strecker <dmc1219@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Custom Wheels
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Fan Problem !!
           From: "F.S." <melvnhel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 00:05:02 -0400
   From: "Scott Tester" <testersd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mad TV Skit

On tonights episode of Mad TV there was a skit mocking Love Connection.
One of the men's occupation was being the owner of a DeLorean
dealership...

Scott Tester

Message: 2
   Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 04:29:07 -0000
   From: "Ross Milstein" <defiantint@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Custom Wheels

I found a set of wheels that I think would look great, however the
smallest set they make is 15".  Does this mean I would need to get
two 16's and two 15's?  What kind of trouble am I looking at, and
more importantly, how do I overcome it?

Thanks all,
>REM

Message: 3