N. Cal car show this Sunday

Member(s) of the Northern California DeLorean Motor Club will be showing
their cars this sunday, May 21st, at the United British Sports Car Club,
Sacramento 12th annual British Car Show and Swap Meet, located at the Dixon
Fairgrounds in Dixon. (Directions: Take Rt. 113 South off I-80, 2.3 miles
on First St.) - see http://www.ubscc.org/ for a sign-up form and map to the
event. If anyone else would like to bring their car please let me know and
I'll try to arrange spaces for us together. This is the largest British car
show in the entire area and they'll be plenty to see. Come on out if you
can!

Ken
Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
http://www.dmcnews.com mailto:directory@xxxx