Re: [DML] DITCU unit?

In a message dated 5/18/00 2:08:24 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dave.stragand@xxxx writes:

<< If anyone has a turbo installed, and is familiar with the Bosch/Volvo
Digital Timing Control Unit (DITCU) addition for retarding the timing
under boost, please drop me a line. I have a few basic questions that
could really help me out... >>

Hi Dave-
I just bought the following manual off Ebay:

"Printed in 1991. Title is 'How to Understand, Service & Modify Bosch Fuel
Injection & Engine Management' (and includes high performance tuning) by
Charles O. Probst,SAE. According to book cover description, includes Theory
of operation, troubleshooting and service, high performance tuning, how to
identify your Bosch system. Injection unit models covered include
LH-Motronic, Motronic, LH-Jetronic, L-Jetronic, KE-Motronic, KE-Jetronic and
K-Jetronic which are found on the following cars -- Alfa Romeo, AMC, Audi,
Bertone, Bitter, BMW, DeLorean, Eagle, Ferrari, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lotus,
Maserati, Mercedes Benz, Merkur, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce,
Saab, Sterling, Triumph, Volkswagen, VW, and Volvo. Has 224 pages, 23
chapters plus Glossary & Index."

I'm not selling it, but when it comes I'll take a look and see if it has
anything on the subject.
-Wayne
"Living the dream"
11174