re: leather die

Erik.........

Check with a local car dealer that you know well and see who they use for
their interior work. Most have a guy that comes once a week to do their
work.

I use a guy from my local Cadillac dealerships. He comes over here on my
side of St. Louis on Wednesdays. He's been to my house a few times to spray
hardtop interiors, carpets, a dash, a steering wheel, etc for me. He'll mix
up the dye in his van and then spray it on. Can't tell that it's not
original!

He charges about $100-$150 per visit which is fine by me!

If you want to work on the leather yourself, check this website:
http://www.leathermagic.com This stuff is awesome. It can bring back worn
and discolored leather. You'll still need the color code though.

Good luck,

--Jonathan
#000697

Could someone suggest to me a grey die that looks original? I need
it for my seats. thanks

Erik Geerdink
4512