Florida Owners Driving To Cleveland Show?

Florida Owners Driving To Cleveland Show?

I will be driving the D up to the Cleveland show next month, and
would like to know if there are any others from my area
(Miami/Ft.Lauderdale), or whom I will be passing along the way,
planning on doing the same who may want to travel together, both for
the "neat look effect" when we drive by, and for "safety in numbers"
should anybody break down on route.

I am planning to leave on Tuesday the 13th to arrive sometine on
Thursday the 15th, hopefully well in time for the Thursday night
Downtown Cleveland Welcome Cruise. I will be stopping over to visit
family in Buffalo & Albany NY on the drive back, so will probably
have to do that direction alone.

I also am traveling alone, and have a reservation held for Thursday,
Friday, and Saturday nights at the hotel in Cleveland, and would be
very happy to split the room (and the cost!) with someone else who's
there for the show, wherever they're coming in from. Please contact
me privately if you are interested, and we'll take it from there.

Dan Harris - VIN 1662 - 1981 Black Auto