Re: Ohio show DML I.D.'s

One of the great things about the Ohio show will be finally putting faces with the names (emails). To help identify other DMLer's, I was thinking we should make up some sort of ID's (name tags). They could say "DML" at the top, then have our first name and email address. Personally, I know I MAY recognize some of your names if I saw them on a sticker, but I'd definitely recognize email addresses. Just a thought.

Steve

VIN 2650