Re: Inertia switch bypass

msubstel@xxxx writes:

<< Then I tried to start my DeLorean again. Relays click normally, but no
fuel
pump action. >>

This isn't exactly an answer, but... When Rob Grady checked out my D at the
De Lorean Mid Atlantic Spring Dustoff a few weeks ago, he remarked that there
was a bypass wire coming from my fuel pump. He speculated that there was a
problem with the inertia switch, which I think is original, and which I have
yet to replace. If I understood him correctly, that means there is a way to
permanently bypass the inertia switch from the pump to ground. (You didn't
state what exactly the nature of your bypass was, but I assume it was
different from that.) Of course, you shouldn't do that permanently, but it
might be useful as a test. Not being an ace mechanic, I'm not gonna look
under my bonnet and tell you what it's hooked up to, since that could be even
more trouble. But you might want to call Rob. I've always found him very
helpful on the phone. (Or whoever you got your inertia switch from.)

-Wayne
"Living the Dream!"
VIN...11174 "Time is ticking away for nose bra
orders..."