RE: [DML] Day Time Running Lights (Amber)

RE: [DML] Day Time Running Lights (Amber)

As complicated as this may sound, I think that it is a great idea and I went
to work to to figure had how it could be done. Yall can take a look at what
I have come up with at:
http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/stainlesssteel/page8.html

If you see any faults in the wiring diagram that I have missed please let me
know.

Robert Starling
Vin#5252
Joe said:

Rob,

This sounds like a ver good idea, unfortunately, it would be a very
completed modification for the following reason. The front park/directional
lamps are duel filament; low wattage for the parking lights and high wattage
for the directionals. To turn the high wattage circuit on for driving light
applications would simply require additional wiring to each lamp, an
interior mounted switch, and a couple of diodes.

Her is the problem: To allow these lamps to double as driving lights you
would have to build a circuit that would allow the high wattage circuit to
return to normal
whenever the directional or hazard flashers were activated, this would
require some type of processor isolate the different circuits.

"We're here to help you"
DMC Joe / De Lorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <www.deloreanservices.com>
.