DMC in Sanford NC??

I was driving down the road the other day and to my amazement I saw a DeLorean. I live in a tiny town (Sanford, NC) and was thrilled to finally see one on the road (especially in my hick town). It was sighted on Gulf street, turning right on Sunset (I think). If this was you, I would be thrilled to talk with you.

PS-I would like to tell a man from South Carolina thanks; I saw him at a car show in charlotte, NC @ Charlotte Motor Speedway, and talked with him for quite a while about his DeLorean. This was my first time to actually get in a DeLorean. It made my day!! (I was the tall red-head) THANKS AGAIN!!

SOON TO BE DELOREAN OWNER L. GOLDEN