I am here

Hello All:

Yes I am out here!, My Internet server was purchased by another company and
has been on the Fritz ever sense, If I don't reply in a billionth of a
second, I either did not get your message at all or I will get it sooner or
later. I generally reply in 24 hours of getting e-mail.

That said:

I have a great buy for some one. It's an AIR-CONDITIONER compressor
Part#100718

It is a spare (new) but used unit that pulls the temp down to 36 degrees F.

I got the unit with some other new parts from an owner, installed it and
used it
for a summer and removed it to be a spare. I don't for see the original
now in my D
failing so I am offering it to some one who will give it a good home.
asking $200

Please contact me privately at: Lee@xxxx

Thanks

Lee

CAUTION : Any individual or group discharging a nuclear device or weapon
inside Los Angeles city limits may be fined $500 - and/or serve 30 days in
county jail.

It's the LAW!