De Lorean Nose Bra Countdown...

As some of you know, I have managed to work out a deal with the original
manufacturer of the De Lorean nose bras for a VERY limited re-issue. How
limited? At this point, I have just two still available! I'll take orders
until midnight this Saturday, May 6th. I want to get this order right out
because turnaround time will probably be a month- the manufacturer is really
busy, and our prime driving and show season is here!

As for the future, we'll have to see. If there is demand for a second
batch... if I have time to devote to this... if the manufacturer is even
willing to make them. This is a long ago discontinued item, and it took some
verbal arm twisting on my part to make this happen. This makes a second batch
pretty iffy.

The price will definitely be higher. I am doing this on a "wouldn't it be
nice if" basis, but it has been pretty time intensive, and I'm selling the
things at just a few bucks above what they're charging me, to recover some of
the extra outlay. BTW, I stated previously that I bought a rare used
original recently for $125. Came across the bill today, and it was $149.95
plus shipping. And it's not as rare, flexible, clean (or new) as these are
for the same darn price! And they're identical, not cheap knock offs. Maybe
I'll get one or two extra and put them on e-bay at $165. minimum and see what
they're really worth! ;)

These are the full-size type, the bra is held on in twelve places, so it
does not move anywhere. Smooth on top, no "bug flaps." It does not, however,
interfere with radiator airflow.

Why would you want a nose bra? They protect the front of the car from bugs
and minor stone or debris damage. And they look pretty cool, too! :)
Another reason: if you have a faded, slightly damaged, or "eye-browed"
fascia, the full-size nose bra can easily cover that up except for the
headlight wells. The front is embossed "De Lorean" in the DMC font and size
of the writing on your back bumper. It comes with a storage bag. I have a
picture of the original on my D if you'd like to see it. Go to <A
HREF="http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/nosebra.JPG";>http://www.egroups.com
/files/dmcnews/nosebra</A><A
HREF="http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/nosebra.JPG";>.JPG</A> The cost is
$149.95 plus shipping. I can take credit cards through my business... Visa,
Mastercard, American Express. Please e-mail me or phone immediately at
1-800-833-3920 or deloreanernst@xxxxx Ask for Wayne. You're calling my
bakery!

-Wayne
"Living the dream!"