Re: [DML] Inerta Switch/fuse Relationship/best route to avoid DIY proble

Re: [DML] Inerta Switch/fuse Relationship/best route to avoid DIY problems

What I usually do before I take something apart that I might have a problem
with,I take out my palmcorder,and tape it,so that I have a "second chance"
to see the item before it was taken apart,I expecially zoom in on any wiring
connections,so that if I am not sure
how something gets connected,it is just a matter of playing back the
tape,and hitting the pause button to see what I would otherwise have to
judge from memory to remember,my camcorder has the little LCD view screen,so
that I could view as I am working on the car,I usually do step by step
taping,as it is good reference for future repairs if needed. Also making
diagrams or taking instant pictures also helps,but nothing beats video,it
has helped me out more than any repair manual could.You can pick up a
"cheap" camcorder on EBAY,I did.

Claude
000570
3/81