Sunshades

It's getting to be summertime again, and someone recently asked me about out custom-fit sunshade that I discussed last fall.

The sunshade has been tested, modified and proven to be a stellar performer. It's currently available in stock for immediate delivery. Thanks to everyone for their patience, I think you'll all be pleased with the results...

http://www.usadmc.com/Parts/Sunshade/sunshade.asp

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas