New way to clean the car

I was power washing my driveway today to get rid of the some mulch that was
left from yard work and while doing it the car was covered with bits of
mulch. So I power washed the stainless. I have owned the car for almost 15
years, it looks better now than ever. Stains that I could not get out are
gone! I don't know if you can hurt it or not, but it cleans better than
anything I have ever tried. It also only took a few minutes. Even those
tight spots on the rims are clean.

Jack.