Re: Production Chronology (was: [DML] Stainless labels and other things.

Re: Production Chronology (was: [DML] Stainless labels and other things...)

James,

Thanks for the tip on the proper way to I.D. the vin. I am a new owner and
saw almost all vin #'s displayed as 4 digits so I thought that was the way it
was done. Its good to know the best way to do things and you gave good
examples. thanks for your help in the matter.

Bill #11596