Re: [DML] frame repair

Depends on the location,if it is a cricital structural area it may be better
to reinforce the whole area,rather than just doing a patch job,and yes you
can just repair a small area,but I would do a complete check on the
frame,and also remove any loose epoxy,and refinish those areas. I would say
every spring when you take your Delorean out for the season do a complete
frame check to make sure you get no surprises.

Claude
000570
3/81