The dream begins!

Group,

Well group, I FINALLY BOUGHT A DELOREAN!!!!!!!!! Can you read into my excitement. I will now be asking your help in maintaining the car. First post, first problem. What is the color code for the fascias? Mine are painted black...it looks ok, but the grey looks better. What will it cost to have this done? Also, anything to check for right after you buy the car? Since it runs and drives fine, what should I do to ensure it will stay this way for a while? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I am happy that the dream of owning one has finally, after 13 years turned into a reality! Good luck to all those still searching. By the way, if anyone is looking, I know of a few DeLoreans for sale for $9,000. This seems to be what most people can afford. All run and drive well and are in good shape. e-mail me privately for more info. Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Sean Spurlock
VIN# - 7003 ( I have wanted to do this forever!!!)