New nose bra availability

If you've wanted a nose bra for your De Lorean, here's a new development:
Originals are very scarce, having been out of production for years. My
"used, good condition" one cost $125. last month when I bought it. I've been
talking to the original (aftermarket) manufacturer, and there MIGHT be a
possibility of reissuing a limited number of new ones. But I need to know
how many people want one enough to plunk down $149.95 for one. If you've
never seen one, they are the full type, not a mini-bra. They're flat across
the front of the hood... no bug flaps sticking up. If you're seriously
interested, please e-mail me privately. I need to confirm the response in
the next few days. You aren't committing to buy, but please don't say you're
interested if you're not serious. I only have one D... I don't need 22 nose
bras! ...or whatever quantity I'd have to commit for. Let me hear from you
NOW if interested.

Thanks!
-Wayne
VIN...11174