SPRING DUST-OFF

Just a reminder to everyone on the list.
A joint effort by Tri-State Delorean Owners + Delorean Mid-Atlantic
will be held @ The Auto Center in Westwood, New Jersey this Saturday
April 8. It will start @ 8:00 am and go to whenever.There will be
food so it would be nice if you let us know if you are comming
so we can make sure we have enough.
Rob Grady will be attending so he can look @ your car.
We will also offer door adjustments if needed and any other minor
work. The Auto Center has 2 lifts for our use and there is room
inside if it rains. There will also be a class on the internet
for those who want to see more ways to use it.

If you want to get in touch with me directly call @ 201-659-1680
daytime for directions or info. If The weather holds it looks
like we will be having a good turnout. This has been a popular
event in the past.

David Teitelbaum