Re: [DML] Appraisal.

mlach@xxxx writes:

<< Anyone know who would be qualified to make an appraisal of a D? >>
I asked my insurance agent... who was asking for the appraisal for "stated
value" insurance. I'm sure the bank who wants the appraisal can likewise
make a recommendation. Cost me $40. at a Corvette specialty shop, who works
with the insurance company. I didn't tell him I traded my lifelong dream of
owning a Vette in for something better! ;)

-Wayne
"Living the dream!" (got my "Yokos" today! Yee ha!)
VIN...11174