[DML] Help! Insurance?

Dear List,

A month ago, I purchased a 1982 DeLorean.  I immediately insured the car through State Farm with full coverage.  However, just a few days ago, I received a letter from State Farm declaring that my insurance was cancelled due to an "ineligible vehicle."  I called the company and they told me that they no longer insure the DeLorean in Colorado because of the stainless steel panels on the car.  They have graciously been helping me with my search for a new insurance company, but with no luck so far.

Apparently there are nine other people registered to the DML who own a DeLorean in Colorado.  I live in Boulder.  Ihave written these other people that live in Colorado about insurance, but a few emails were returned to me because the email addresses were not valid.  I am now writing to ask anyone that lives in Colorado what Insurance company I can use to insure my DeLorean.  Or anyone who lives anywhere that has a nation wide agency.  I have called many companies and have been rejected so many times solely on the fact that I am trying to insure a DeLorean that I am beginning to lose hope.  You do not have to respond to this e-mail, of course.   But I would really appreciate any help that any of you could give me in this frustrating area.

So if you would be so kind, please reply to this e-mail,
or feel free to call me at (303) 417-0617,
and let me know what insurance company I can pursue and not scare away by uttering the word "DeLorean."

Thank you very much to all of you for your time,

Steve Bunnell
Proud new owner of V.I.N.  # 11611