[DML] Project DMC for sale in Denver

I stumbled across a DeLorean for sale in Denver, Colorado today and went to
check it out. I would classify it as a project car / fixer-upper. I have
posted my initial findings about it at
http://www.babbtechnology.com/delorean/forsale/index.htm

Feel free to let me know if you want more information (it is close to my
house so I can get more pictures, information, etc.

Michael Babb