[DML] Re: DMC in Hawaii??

calfunc-@xxxx wrote:
> I have a condo in Hawaii. I've been thinking about buying a D for
getting my
> drivers license out there. I'm in Ca so will I have to ship a D out
there?

It would be a little difficult to DRIVE one there from California, so I
suppose that's what you'd have to do.

There are a couple over there aready, one was listed for sale some time
back but I have not seen it listed for a while. Be very careful buying
one there, the salt climate can be a little severe.

Dave