[DML] Re: Help. Need shocks.

sundiver wrote:
<<I am in need of a front shock absorber. I (well, the shop working on the
car) called all the major DeLorean parts suppliers. No one has any. After
having a lot of work done on the car, this is the only thing thats keeping
me from getting it back on the road.

Anyone know where I can get a new shock? Are there places that will
rebuild the old one, hopefully quickly?>>

Don at DMC in garden grove (714) 554-6794 has aftermarket Monroes available.
No original, however.

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you. Ernst & Young LLP