[DML] Re: New stereo and speakers - Perfect match!

[DML] Re: New stereo and speakers - Perfect match!

It sure is a small world, we've got the same unit as well! Although I
don't have the exact product # either, I can tell you the differances:
Our head unit has the same "mask" feature where the display rotates 180
degrees when the engine is cut off, but ours is a tape deck. We've had
the CD changer installed in the trunk on the fire wall on the passenger
side. This way we could set up a 3-way system. The display is a
grayish-white digital, which is also programable. The speakers are
getting completely rewired to a 4 channel setup. Rear speakers will be
9X6" Infinity Kappas w/resin cores. Front speakers will consist of 5¼
Infinities in the foot wells (custom boxes, not Q forms-sorry!), and to
take the place of the factory speakers in the dash, we will be
installing some nicely powered tweeters! In the audio store, everything
sounded great! Nice base, along with some really sharp treble! No amp
for this setup, but if we ever do decide to install one for a
subwoofer, the existing speakers will be wired via the harness, which
also leaves 4 more RCA jacks availible! Don @ DeLorean Motor Center is
taking care of the entire installation! Any questions, just let me know!

-Robert