[DML] What about a D mini-series?

After hearing the unfortuneate news of Mr. DeLorean having to vacate his
home, I began wondering if he could sell his story, other than a book.
Being the private individual he is, he may not want to at this point in his
life. However, it certainly would be intriguing! Has there ever been a
mini-series on his story? I've seen the "Hollywood story" documentary, but
I think there is more than enough info (and twists and turns) to make a 2
or 3 day made for TV movie. Has something like this ever been made?

-tony "need a D" petrarca