[DML] Electrical Parts

Don't throw any electrical items away. Switches, relays, fuel pumps,
motors(Fan,Window,Door Locks)and radios,can rebuild cassett flap door
to work again,. I was in the electronics busines for 25 years, I need
your old parts to see if I can rebuild. I have new 40Amp replacement
relays, some micro switches and need old motors to work on. Send to
John Hervey, 10265 Miller Rd. Ste. 103, Dallas Texas 75238. I have lots
of resources.Will keep records of who is sending what, and will post
progress. Some times electrical can be a small problem. Thanks John
Hervey,11004,06935,06568.