[DML] Interesting stuff about JZD, and a mystery corporation

[DML] Interesting stuff about JZD, and a mystery corporation

	I was looking at www.nupd.com for money that has been lost and is owed to
me, and I thought to look up Delorean as a last name just for fun. I got 8
the Amount is "undisclosed". Surely there are lurkers on this list who
talk to JZD, thhey may want to let him know that he may in fact have a
bundle fo unclaimed money. It shows his last known address to be 834 fifth
Avenue NY. There is also money to JZD's daughter and younger brother.
The most interesting thing I found though was an undisclosed amount of
money for a "Delorean MFG Co" whose last known address is 280 Park Ave.
What corporation is this? It also says Attention James Season. Does anyone
know any info about this corporation. I do not own and have not read SSI,
I guess it may have been in there, but I do not remember it from Grand
Delusions. I know some people do not care for the history of JZD and the
Delorean, but I find it rather interesting.
Thanks

Joe P.
VIN 17167
6808