[DML] How much is your Delorean worth

I like feel like I have one of the nicer Deloreans (based on what I
have seen while I was shopping for a my Delorean). I would sell my
Delorean today if someone offered me $35,000 for it because I know I
could probably buy something equivalent in the $25K range. If the
Meiden price for Deloreans goes up to $35k I wouldn't sell the car,
Namely because I want to own a Delorean.
The point I'm making is that if someone offers me much more for my car
then the market warrants (and I can replace my beloved Delorean with
the same or better and make money while doing it) I would do it.
But if next year Deloreans like mine are selling for $60k I would not
sell it because I bought the car because I love it, wanted to own one
for more then a decade and hope to own it until I'm too old and feeble
to enjoy it anymore.
This might be a good poll question. If everything else stayed the same
price except Deloreans would you sell your car and at what price,
25k, 50k, 100k, 1 million, not for sale at any price? I admit it, at 1
million dollars I would sell out but since I don't see that happening
anytime soon, not for sale is probably my answer.

Regards,

Mike D.
Vin 3113
NY Lic. DLORIANN