[DML] Your opinion DeLorean Car Show YEAR 2000

[DML] Your opinion DeLorean Car Show YEAR 2000

I just received an e-mail from Marv in which he asked me if I would publish a
list of the people attending along with the general areas they are from.
In the past I have treated the names and any other information as private and
have not published it. I do publish what States are in attendance since this
does not have any specific names or other information. This is nowhere near
the first request however. If you have an opinion on this please e-mail me
privately either pro or con. This does not in any way mean that a list is
going to be published. I would still request individual permission first.
But if the idea is accepted I could put a box to check off in the future if
you want name and area on a list.
There will also be name tags at the event.

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show</A>

Thanks

Ken