Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 4:39 AM
Subject: [DML] Re: shifter knob AND Wouldn't it be cool if...

It actually does just screw on.  after almost 20years it will probably be pretty tight.  There is also a bolt under the know that can be moved to adjust the rotation of the knob.

Adding to the "What About" category, I have thought that it would be cool to replace the shift boot with a stainless steel shift plate (much like those found in Ferrari's etc.)  I think that this would be a fairly cool addition to the cars.  Anyone have any thoughts on this???

Michael Babb