[DML] Re: Cup holders, etc

This is exactly why I dont want my car to be a mess.

If you spend so much time in your car, why would you want it to be
covered in sticky dried soda spills, and stale french fries?

I disagree that crap wipes up... The DeLorean (like most cars) has lots
of places for things to fall in to that can not be easily cleaned. You
spill a soda in the car, and you have to pull the interior out to TRY
and get it all clean. I'm not in the mood to remove the center console
to drink a coke while I drive.